Machinery, Equipment and Production Lines
The approval of the competent authorities such as the Ministry of Health is required to examine devices and equipment and machinery used for medical purposes, including the family of patients, and it is required that the ozone-depleting substances not be used in their manufacture.
Means of Transportation and Spare Parts (Except Motorcycles)
- Transportation means that vehicles, vehicles, and cars must meet the age requirement at the time of purchase or ownership.
- Approval by the Civil Aviation Authority of aircraft and their spare parts, and approval by the Ministry of Transport of the operational viability of ships and fishing boats.
- The approval of the Ministries of Tourism and Maritime Transport of ships and cruise ships, that passenger ships meet the rules mentioned in the agreements to which Egypt is a party.
- The life of road tractors for semi-trailers does not exceed seven years, other than the year of production, except for tractors designed for use outside public roads.
- Vehicles with special uses, the production date of which does not exceed five years other than the year of production until the date of shipment or purchase, except for cars designed for use outside public roads, cars equipped with hydraulic winches, and cars equipped with concrete pumps.
- People transport cargo vehicles with a total weight of fewer than nine tons provided that their date of production does not exceed a year other than the year of production.
- Goods transport vehicles with a total weight of nine tons or more, provided that they do not exceed five years of age other than the year of production.
Also read: Feasibility Studies of Industrial Projects
They are subject to control by the Ministry of Youth and Sports and they are of high quality and fit for sports use.
For the import of containers to be of good quality and to be usable in a very high degree, the inspector supervises the Ministry of Economy.
For all types of weapons to be imported, they must be approved by the Ministry of Interior of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Inner and Outer Aircraft Tires
To be purchased by Egyptian airports and this is the most important condition for its import, and otherwise, it is subject to legal accountability.
Metal and Railway Bars
Such materials are scrapped before customs release and they are accompanied by an official certificate issued by government agencies, or auditing firms in the importing countries, stating that they are free from explosive or dangerous materials.
Artificial Scrap and Waste
The import of scrap and waste is subject to the approval of the Ministry of Environment by the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency, and approval by the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones.
Also read: Small Agricultural and Animal Projects
Papers of All Kinds
Whoever imports papers, the importing process is subject to approval by the Supreme Media Council in Egypt.
Cloth, Cotton, and Threads
They are used only in the activity of fabric, and these goods are imported to licensed factories only, and the General Authority for Export and Import Control inspects them.
Artifacts and Antiquities
Any piece of art must be approved by the Ministry of Culture.