Factors Encouraging Investment in Taiwan
Taiwan’s Strategical Location
Taiwan’s location near China strengthens its economy and trade.
Stable Economic Situation
Taiwan is one of the most developed countries in the world in terms of living standards. It is ranked 15th at the level of most-business-oriented countries. There is also a stability of exchange rate of its currency in relation with other world currencies.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Good Areas for Investment in Taiwan
Taiwan produces many products such as electronics, food, and oil products. It also exports metals, petrochemicals, machinery and plastics.
Taiwan ranks 14th in international trade, thanks to its location near China and its trade relations with other countries.
Procedures for Setting up the Company in Taiwan
- Applying for a work permit.
- Choosing a company name.
- Creating a seal for the company.
- Deposition of the capital.
- Applying for tax registration.
- Applying for a commercial license.
- Applying for national health and work insurance.
Documents Necessary to Obtain Residency in Taiwan
- A copy of the passport.
- Personal Photos.
- Professional and academic degrees.
- Medical certificate.
- A certified copy of the work permit.
- Original certificate for police clearance.
Also read: The Importance of Commercial Law