What Encourages You to Start Investing in Nicaragua?
- There are no restrictions on foreign investments.
- The requirements and procedures are the same for both local and foreign investors.
- There are no restrictions on the country that prevent it from doing business with other countries.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Some Tax Incentives are Offered in the Following Sectors:
- Foreign investment.
- Exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons and land resources.
Also read: The Most Important Branches of Commercial Law
Procedures for Establishing a Company in Nicaragua
- Signing the company’s foundation documents at a notary.
- Obtaining accounting books and records for the company.
- Registering the company’s accounting books.
- Paying the company registration fees.
- Registering with the tax authorities.
- Registering with social security.
- Obtaining the required license from the municipality.
- Registering the company employees.
Also read: The Importance of Having a Commercial Lawyer Before Starting Your Investment
Types of Companies in Nicaragua
The capital is be divided into shares of equal value.
Limited Liability Company
It consists of partners and its capital is in the form of “shares” or “contributions” from the partners.
Branch of Foreign Company
It is an extension of the parent company and it aims to promote the commercial activities practiced by the parent company.