What Encourages Investors to Start Their Business in Uruguay?
- The continuous rise in the rate of foreign investment in the country.
- Uruguay provides exemptions and financial facilities for investments.
- Uruguay guarantees the same treatment for local and foreign investors.
- The country is constantly working to provide a suitable business climate to investors.
- It also ensures that businesses can operate freely without restrictions on their activities.
- Uruguay is a leading country in wind power production.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Procedures for Setting Up a Company in Uruguay
- Choosing a company name.
- Opening a bank account and depositing the capital.
- Preparing the company’s foundation documents.
- Authenticating and signing the articles of incorporation of the company.
- Paying the establishment fees and taxes at a local payment agency.
Types of Companies in Uruguay
- Limited liability company.
- Public partnerships.
- Limited partnerships.
- Business and capital partnerships.
- Cooperative company.
- Branch of foreign company.
اقراء المقالة باللغة اخرى : العربية