What Encourages You to Invest in Malaysia?
- Security and political stability in Malaysia.
- Abundance of investment fields in Malaysia.
- Malaysia offers many facilities for those willing to invest on its land.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
What are the Procedures for Starting a Company in Malaysia?
Bringing a copy of the passport.
Choosing a name for the company.
Determining the capital.
Renting an office for the company in Malaysia.
Opening a bank account.
Obtaining the necessary licenses, which require:
- A copy of the company’s documents.
- A copy of the passport for all partners.
- Filling in the municipality’s license forms.
- Designing the company’s logo.
- Having a company seal.
What are the Procedures for Obtaining Work Permits in Malaysia?
- Bringing company documents.
- Filling out all the required forms.
- Municipal license of the existing property.
What are the Types of Companies in Malaysia?
- Joint stock company.
- Unlimited liability company.
- Partnership limited by shares.