The demand for clothing due to the increasing population and the high standard of living for them and the clothes are not limited to a certain standard of living because they are considered one of the essentials of life, so the clothing project is considered one of the profitable, successful and required projects. And the increase in demand for it, the idea of opening a store for imported or local clothes is a successful idea, and in this article, we will show you the secrets of the clothing trade.
Location and Appropriate Area
You must rent or buy a shop with an area of at least 100 meters, and you can choose the space according to the possibilities you have, and choose the place should be on a street for malls, centers and trade fairs and be characterized by a movement and high population density, in addition to the supply of the store with electricity and sanitation, water and most important Suitable ventilation element.
What Equipment is Needed?
- Attractive and distinctive decor for the shop.
- Strong and colorful lighting of the shop.
- Make distinctive glass fronts.
- Providing all types of manicures to display clothes.
- Preparing and classifying the shop for several sections, including the women’s clothing section, the men’s clothing section, the children’s clothing section, and the sports clothing section.
- Create distinctive documents and shelves for display.
- Create a comfortable place to measure clothes.
- Provide distinctive bags to the shop address for packing and packaging.
- Create attractive signs for the shop.
Through local factories located in the country or through suppliers or importers abroad, and you can import the clothes yourself on the outside by traveling to the manufacturing country or by accrediting a friend who is in the manufacturing country and assigning him to do so, or by contacting one of the large companies that manufacture clothes, Or rely on an export office.
Also read: The Most Important Industries in the World
They are good at selling and marketing properly, and they should have good appearance, sufficient experience in work, efficiency, and enthusiasm.
Marketing the apparel project in more than one way and step, for example:
- Provide clothes at good prices.
- Discounts and offers for each period, especially in seasons (vacations, holidays, events, etc(.
- Attractive and interesting posters, then distribute them to clients.
- Advertising in local newspapers, newspapers, radio, and television.
- Social networking sites in advertising and promoting the clothing store through it (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and other social media sites).