Reasons to Start Investing in Grenada
- It is one of the most politically stable countries in the region.
- Over the past thirty years, Grenada’s economy has grown at an annual rate of 3.4 percent.
- Labor productivity is relatively high in Grenada, having achieved one of the highest productivity rates in the region in past years.
- Prices in the country are considered to be low compared to some other countries.
- Employment tax rates are also low in comparison with other countries in the region.
- It also has a relatively low inflation rate and a fixed exchange rate for the currency.
- It has an advanced infrastructure of transportation, electricity and communications.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Some of the Best Areas of Investment in Grenada
- Manufacturing and light industries.
- Banking and insurance.
Procedures for Establishing a Company in Grenada
- Choosing a name for the company.
- Determining the type of the company and its activities.
- Creating a bank account and depositing the capital in it.
- Registering at the Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office.
- Create a seal for the company.
- Registering with the tax department.
- Registering for social security.