What Encourages Investors to Start Their Business in Chile?
- Chile is the largest copper and lithium exporter in the world.
- There are governmental policies that encourage foreign investors, such as providing tax incentives and exemptions to investors.
- It does not take much time to set up the company in Chile.
- Mining has helped strengthen the economy of the country.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
What Are the Steps to Establish a Company in Chile?
- Completing the company’s foundation documents by filling in an online form and obtaining a documentation number.
- Registering the company with the company registry.
- Sending a notice of commencement of activities to the Internal Revenue Service Corporation.
- Obtaining a digital certificate for issuing tax documents from the Internal Revenue Service Corporation.
- Getting a work permit.
- Obtaining insurance against work-related accidents.
Types of Companies in Chile
- Public partnership.
- Limited Liability company.
- One-person company.
- Shareholding company.