Good Areas to Invest in Honduras
- Investing in real estate.
- Investing in wood products, such as furniture.
- Electrical tools production.
- Agriculture industry.
Necessary Procedures to Set Up a Company in Honduras
- Depositing the capital in a local bank account.
- Establishment of the company by a notary, who will organize the articles of incorporation.
- Registering the articles of incorporation with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Applying for a tax identification code.
- Registering the company with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Applying for a municipal certificate from the municipality.
- Applying for a work permit from the municipality.
- Registering for sales tax.
- Registering with the Social Security Corporation.
- Registering with the Vocational Training Corporation.
Types of Companies in Honduras
Limited Liability Company
Requires at least two partners and one director of any nationality.
General Limited Company
Requires at least two partners and one director of any nationality. Legal auditors must be appointed for this type of company.
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Branch of a Foreign Company
Its establishment requires the presence of a lawyer to organize the legal procedures.
It is established by the parent company for purposes like commercial marketing and promoting the company’s activities. This office is not permitted to do business.
اقراء المقالة باللغة اخرى : العربية