What Encourages the Establishment of the Company in Costa Rica?
- It is possible to establish a company with one person.
- Costa Rica’s tax rate is low compared to some other countries.
- The country has a stable political situation.
Good Investment Areas in Costa Rica
- Real estate.
- Industry (such as electronics).
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Procedures for Establishing the Company in Costa Rica
- Choosing a name for the company and determining its activity.
- Determining the type of company.
- Translating the company name into Spanish and submitting an application to reserve the company name.
- Signing documents.
- Opening a bank account.
- Deposition of the capital.
- Preparing the contract
- Obtaining approval from the municipality.
- Completing tax procedures.
- Registration in the Costa Rican Social Security Fund.
- Applying for employee insurance.
Types of Companies in Costa Rica
- Limited Liability Company.
- Public Partnership.
- Limited Partnership.
اقراء المقالة باللغة اخرى : العربية