Advantages of Investing in Barbados
- The country provides exemptions from import fees.
- You can benefit from the taxation treaties the country has made with some other countries.
- The political situation is stable, and the government understands the importance of foreign investment and works to attract foreign investment.
- There are facilitated measures to gain access to the American, Canadian and European markets.
- There are government investment agencies that help to meet the needs of investors.
- Free investment advisory services can also be given.
- The customs service is efficient.
- Low operating costs (about 40% or more can be saved).
Also read: A Simplified Definition of Commercial Law
Procedures for Establishing the Company in Barbados
- Choosing a company name.
- Preparing the company’s articles of incorporation.
- Submitting an application to register the business.
- Paying the company registration fees.
- Registration on income tax and value added tax.
- Registration in the national insurance system.
- Create a stamp for the company.
Types of Companies in Barbados
- Limited liability company.
- Company without a specific capital.
- Mutual insurance companies.
- Foreign company.
- International Business Company.
- Public Partnership.
- Limited Partnership.
- Exempted limited partnership.
اقراء المقالة باللغة اخرى : العربية