Always waving ahead of you with bonuses and promotions and informing all employees if you do such and such will be this promotion and the bonus of your luck and your share and these promises are actually false, only the employees and workers working with him are encouraged in the beginning to complete the work quickly and in fact he is a deceiver and installs and deceives all the employees who promised them, and this is what is known The manager is bad-tempered, and he usually doesn’t promise you properly, but alludes without direct guidance to you.
Research and reports by specialists in management science say that most of the employees who leave their jobs actually leave for these reasons.
Also read: What are the Sayings of the Failed Manager
To deal with these personalities and managers of this type
- Stay away from any mistakes that may occur in the future and lose your business without any fees.
- Do not trust anyone who promises you without writing these promises.
- The agreement must be written, reliable and approved by the competent parties such as the senior management and the Board of Directors in the organization or by the financial department of the institution in order to guarantee your right in the next times, or the parties associated with the payment of dues to employees.
Also read: How Do You Deal with the Failed Manager
The reasons that lead the manager to these false promises
- The weak personality of the manager before the senior management or before himself as the predominance of self-miserliness and love of money or laziness.
- Exploiting the energy of employees and the selfishness of the manager.
- A director who is not educated and does not have certificates or knowledge of a manager in any field must be in the lowest scales.
- Lack of clarity in the rules, regulations, and legislation upon which the director is based, therefore he gives these false promises and this is rare and everyone knows what he has.
- Random offering and exaggeration in promotions and bonuses. These promotions are unrealistic or unacceptable from high or financial administrations.
- False promises are always face to face without writing and are not written in bold, so the promise is made.
اقراء المقالة باللغة اخرى : العربية